Mallard creek hs steps to enrollment
Documents needed to Enroll
- New Student Enrollment Form
- Certified Birth Certificate (no hospital, souvenir or Mother copies)
- Three Proofs of Mecklenburg County Residency
- Safe Schools Enrollment Declaration
- Immunization records (Complete record required by 1st day of school entry)
- Health Assessment (Required for new pre-k and kindergarten students by 1st day of school entry)
- In compliance with North Carolina law students must be 5 years of age on or before August 31st to be considered for Kindergarten. Students applying for the Montessori schools Pre-K program must be 4 years of age on or before August 31st in order to be considered.
- In compliance with North Carolina law, all students entering kindergarten must present a health assessment (physical exam report) by the first day of school entry. The assessment must have been completed within 12 months of school entry. In addition, North Carolina law requires parents/guardian to present certification of immunizationson the first day of school entry. If documentation is not presented, parents and/or guardians have 30 calendar days to provide documentation or the student shall be excluded from school until proof is provided.
- The mission of the Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools’ (CMS) International Center is to address the needs of culturally or linguistically diverse students, providing them with equal access to effective participation in the educational programs offered by the Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools.